Lost or Stolen Green Card

Permanent Resident Alien Registration Cards (commonly known as Form I-551 or “green cards”) can be issued or replaced only by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). A Legal Permanent Resident whose green card has been lost /stolen or expired while out of the U.S. for less than one year (or prior to the …

Read More»
Show More ∨