Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Suspension of Qatar Airways Flights from Islamabad to Doha
Effective March 30, Qatar Airways will suspend operations of the daily Islamabad to Doha flight (QR 633).
U.S. citizens wishing to depart Pakistan should review information on a U.S. government facilitated flight scheduled for April 1 from Islamabad and Karachi to Washington Dulles (IAD) airport. Details of this flight are available on our website. The U.S. Mission in Pakistan continues to look for options for U.S. citizens to depart Pakistan.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor flight availability.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Pakistan.
U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates