Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Cancellation of Limited PIA flights from Pakistan to the United Kingdom and Canada
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) announced that flights scheduled for March 27 and 28, 2020, from various cities in Pakistan to Toronto, Manchester, London, and Birmingham have been canceled because of health and safety considerations.
The U.S. Mission in Pakistan continues to look for options for U.S. citizens to depart Pakistan.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor flight availability.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Visit our Embassy webpageon COVID-19 for information on conditions in Pakistan.
U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates