Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Update #7 – Rescheduled April 3 U.S. government-arranged flight
The U.S. government sponsored flight originally scheduled for April 1 from Karachi and Islamabad has been rescheduled for April 3.
U.S. Mission staff have begun contacting U.S. citizens that were confirmed on the April 1 flight to provide updated flight information for April 3. It is very important that we speak to all travelers to confirm details. If you were confirmed for the April 1 flight, please monitor our phone during the next 24 hours.
Unfortunately, we are unable to add additional passenger to this flight.
The U.S. Mission in Pakistan continues to explore other possibilities for U.S. citizens to depart Pakistan. Information for U.S. citizens in Pakistan is disseminated via the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Register and check email often for any information about future flights.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Pakistan.
- U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan
- U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
- U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
- U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Pakistan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter