Health Alert – U. S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan (April 10, 2020)
Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Update #19 – URGENT Message for Confirmed Passengers on the April 10-12 U.S. Government Charters
For passengers confirmed on the U.S. government charters scheduled for April 10 –12, your flights will still operate as scheduled. Please follow the instructions that were sent to you via email.
The U.S. Mission to Pakistan received permission from the Pakistan government to operate these special flights during the period of continued suspension of international inbound flights.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor flight availability.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Pakistan.
U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates