Health Alert – U. S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan (April 21, 2020)
Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Update #28 – Closure of the Traveler Interest Form
The U.S. Mission to Pakistan will close the TRAVELER INTEREST FORM on Tuesday, April 21 at 11:59 p.m. (Pakistan Standard Time) If you are a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident in Pakistan who wants to return to the United States, please ensure you complete the form before it closes. We will continue to contact those who completed the TRAVELER INTEREST FORM to ensure every seat is full on the U.S. government charter flights departing this week. If you have already submitted a form, DO NOT resubmit one.
A reminder that these flights are U.S. government charter flights to repatriate U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents to the United States. United States citizens and their immediate family members, followed by Lawful Permanent Residents, will receive priority for all flights.
Please review our April 18 Health Alert Update #25 to find the answers to many of your questions about the flights.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor flight availability.
- Review the Embassy’s webpageon COVID-19 for Pakistan specific information.
- Visit the Department of State’s COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates