Health Alert – U. S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan (April 24, 2020)
Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Update #32 – Remaining Repatriation Flights are Full
As of 5:00 p.m. Pakistan Standard Time, April 24, the remaining U.S. government charter flights scheduled to depart Karachi and Islamabad are now full. The U.S. Embassy is not planning on arranging additional charter flights to the United States.
American citizens who still wish to depart Pakistan should continue to monitor flight availability and explore commercial flight options as they become available. Please see Update #31 for our most recent update on commercial flight options.
For U.S. citizens still in Pakistan, if you have not already done so, enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive future alerts and updates from the U.S. Embassy.
Actions to Take:
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor commercial airline flight availability.
- Review the Embassy’s webpage on COVID-19 for Pakistan specific information.
- Visit the Department of State’s COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates