Health Alert – U. S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan (June 15, 2020)
Location: Pakistan (country-wide)
Event: Update #46 – Available Commercial Air Options to Depart Pakistan
Since the re-opening of commercial outbound passenger flights on May 30, several international carriers have announced flights.
As of June 15, the U.S. Embassy is aware of the following announced commercial flight options to depart Pakistan, but we expect that the situation will be constantly changing. Keep checking with your travel agent or the airlines’ websites for flight availability. There are no direct flights from Pakistan to the United States. U.S. citizens who want to depart Pakistan should contact their preferred travel arranger or the airline directly to book tickets.
|EK623||5 per week||June 9||LHE||DXB||0330||0540|
|EK613||2 per week||June 11||ISB||DXB||0920||1135|
|GF771||3 per week||June 4||ISB||BAH||0705||0900|
|GF767||4 per week||June 3||LHE||BAH||2145||2340|
|EY222||2 per week||June 14||KHI||AUH||0410||0525|
For U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents traveling with a U.S. visa holder, please review information about U.S. restrictions related to the COVID-19 global pandemic for flights that transit through certain countries and for entry of certain immigrant visa categories into the United States.
For U.S. citizens who choose to remain in Pakistan, stay healthy! Transmission rates continue to increase across Pakistan, and we urge you to review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive future alerts and updates.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Monitor flight availability.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Review the Embassy’s webpage on COVID-19 for Pakistan specific information.
- Visit the Department of State’s COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
U.S. Consulate General Karachi
+(92)(21) 3527 5000
U.S. Consulate General Lahore
+(92)(42) 3603 4000
U.S. Consulate Peshawar
+(92)(91) 526 8800
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates