You can find Form DS-11 by clicking here and Form DS-82 by clicking here. The instructions on these forms are written for individuals applying for a U.S. passport within the United States. As applications are processed differently outside the United States, you should ignore instruction pages on these forms.
Complete the application form in block letters and black ink. This information is mandatory. Here are some tips for the form:
- Social Security Number: You must complete this item. If you have never had a Social Security Number (SSN), write zeros in the boxes.
- Mailing Address: Complete this item with a Pakistan address, either your home address or the address where you are staying.
- Permanent Address or Residence: Complete this item with any address you consider to be your permanent address. This need not be in Pakistan or the United States.
- Travel Plans and Emergency Contact: This information is not required, but may be helpful in processing your application and in assisting you in the future.
- Oath & Signature: If filling out the DS-11, you are required to sign in the presence of the consular officer at the U.S. Consulate. You must read the “Acts or Conditions” on page four of this form before you proceed further. If any mentioned acts or conditions have been performed by or apply to the applicant, cross out only the applicable portion(s) and submit an explanatory signed statement with the application.